To reduce the spread of COVID-19, HPRP is implementing social distancing and is temporarily closed starting March 16, 2020. Read more about HPRP office closure here.
Get Legal Help
- Do you live in Baltimore City and need help with subsidized housing admissions and evictions, Section 8 voucher terminations, and shelter terminations?
- Do you live in Baltimore City and need help with public benefits such as food stamps, TCA (Temporary Cash Assistance), TDAP (Temporary Disability Assistance Program), SSI (Supplemental Security Income), or Medical Assistance (Medicaid)?
- Do you need help with expungement of your criminal record?
- Have you served in the military and need help with veterans' benefits or a discharge upgrade?
- Are you a homeless youth (24 and under)?
- Do you need general civil legal assistance?