top of page

Housing Justice

If you live in Baltimore City or Montgomery County and need legal assistance with the following housing matters, HPRP may be able help:

Red Buidling
  • Getting into public housing, HUD housing, Section 8 or other subsidized housing

  • Evictions from public housing, HUD housing, or other subsidized housing

  • Shelter and transitional housing terminations

bottom of page